We want to empower adult nicotine consumers to understand tobacco harm reduction. Because a world without harm reduction options does more harm.
Policymakers, regulators, health organizations, and industry need to work collectively to better understand THR and set a new regulatory framework, which:
- Supports a science-based approach to THR.
- Encourages industry-wide product standards.
- Gives adult nicotine consumers accurate health information and access to non-combustible nicotine alternatives.
- Regulates and taxes alternative nicotine products differently than cigarettes to improve public health.
- Helps prevent youth from accessing tobacco and nicotine products.
- Encourages research and innovation to develop adult nicotine products that may present less risk than cigarettes.